• Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Building owners, or those planning to buy, often want to know whether the structure is sound. This requirement may come about as a result of    noticing cracks or sloping floors for example. Often, a surveyor looking at the property in connection with a change of ownership   or mortgagor will notice defects, and recommend that a report be obtained from a structural engineer. A report from a structural engineer with technical knowledge and experience can usually give a useful insight into a building's problems or condition.